September 28, 2026

 


I’ve been feeling blue lately, with everything that’s been going on.

Tonight, after years, I found myself listening to Hayedeh again.

I usually stay away from songs that are too emotional, too deep. Maybe because some feelings are easier to keep quiet than to let them speak.

But tonight, I needed them.

I needed a little silence. A little time alone with myself.

I found an old pack of cigarettes my mom had left behind here from years ago. I lit one, stepped out onto the balcony, and watched the rain fall into the darkness.

I turned on the fire pit, turned up my music, and just sat there.

The rain ...
The fire ...
Hayedeh’s voice ...
The smoke disappearing into the night...

And for a while, I got lost in my thoughts: some old, some new, some I wish I could forget, some I could live again...

Maybe some nights aren’t meant to be fixed.

Maybe they’re just meant to be felt........

 


 



No comments: