July 22, 2007

...


They just left...
I am too upset to express my feeling,
Need time to be healed.
Honestly, I never thought that I might have such a feeling for anybody anymore ...

That has a long story ,why i have decided not to get this close,
and i had 1000 reasons for that which now,... all are gone !!!...

I would say, this is "love and to be loved"which i live to get there,
I would say, this is "the life" that like a river takes you anywhere,
or whatever you name it!

I should be happy that ,
still there are some souls which make your heart bitting for them and
you 're gonna miss them for thousand years.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

flowers, but much more better

Anonymous said...

Hi Buddy, My Sympathies!
There is definitely a person for whom you got ur heart beating, n he's the one who makes your hear your heartbeat when you feel lonely sometimes! just look at him, he's up there, down here, everywhere, coz its somewhere inside u, maybe ur sole!
But seems ur close buddies have been nice mirrors to stare at him n hear your heartbeat more often!
My sympathies!

پرشین said...

music et mahshareh. filmesh ro ham didi?