June 12, 2007

today is my 30th birthday

ّّّّFirst of all i should explain i have to write in English because I'm in the office.
and i 'm so excited about what my coworkers have done to my room!!
There are lots of balloons all around me and couple of papers which mentioned my 30th birthday and some other cute colorful stuffs...
Yesterday i decided to stay longer in the office to work on a new software which i have to work on later, so when i wanted to leave the office around 6 pm, I saw Corey( our office manager) came back to work the time that there was nobody else!! and now i know why...
and also we are all invited to a lunch in "eals" resturant near the company plus birthday cake and having fun together...

I'm soooo happy and I just want to share it with you guys

7 comments:

پرشین said...

baba kharej! baba 30th birthday! tavalodet mobarak! okh bebakhshid! Happy Birthday Adel (not Asal!). Best wishes for you and dear Kaveh. (Ready to fly? The Camera is still on! Watch out!)

Azadeh said...

Happy B'day Asal jaan. It is too late but hope it still counts :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday

What 's a great party, from all over the world, Canada, Australia and Iran.

Best wishes for you and and your family

Anonymous said...

***Happy Birthday***

tavalodet mobaraaaak asal jan
man khaily dir residam sorry.
vay tavalode 30 salegi, hatman ye hese khasi dare(dashte)
omidvaram ke 30 salegi barat sarshaaar az chizaye khoob bashe
:-*

Anonymous said...

Tavalodet mobarak asal jan.sorry age kheyli dire vali khob man kami gom o goor boodam.
barat saale khoobi be shirini-e khodet arezoo mikonam!
ta jayee ke man yadam miyad,tavalode 30 saalegi ye zare ba baghiye fargh dare,na!!!!

begzarim,shad bashi...

Anonymous said...

merc bacheha,...

Baroon said...

Hmmm.. strangely your latest post popped up for me just today ! few days ago I clicked here and 6th of June post was sitting here !
Well, this is sort of my way to explain how I am uncomfortable to say “Happy birthday to you” after one week passed by !

Thanks God you are surrendered by nice , considerate, kind coworkers . this is the real celebration of your life : )
Happy birthday and wish your many more Happy days
With love
BaHaar